• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question create Sub-Domain for Domain with "Hosting Type: No Hosting"

futureweb

Regular Pleskian
Hey there,
is it somehow possible to create Sub-Domains for Domains with "Hosting Type: No Hosting"?
As soon as I assign "No Hosting" the Button for "Add Sub-Domain" is missing ...
I only need the Sub-Domain mail.dom.tld to generate LE-Cert for Mail-Services ... Web-Hosting is done on another Server ... would prefer not having a "Dummy No Hosting Service Package" with only 1MB Webspace + Hosting Type: Webhosting for this ...
thx, bye from Austria
Andreas

Last edited:
To be honest, this is the first time I hear that someone is interested in such things. Try to contact technical support. I am sure that if this problem is solvable, then they will definitely help you. I use lyrahosting.com and when I had any problems, I immediately wrote to technical support. In 99% of cases they helped me solve my problem. (1% includes the case when I accidentally deleted my backup and it could not be restored, but this is my fault). If it's not a secret, then why did you need such a scheme? I really became interested in the ways to implement such an idea. If you find the answer to your question, can you share it in this topic? Thank you in advance!

Last edited:
Back