• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

CreateSite with Api

K

KemalE

I'm testing Site Builder with api's.

When I create the site with api, I get an error when publishing the site.

Soap Fault Message: stdClass Object ( [PublishSiteResult] => stdClass Object ( [Status] => Failed [Details] => The site cannot be published to the specified location. The specified publishing settings are invalid. ) )

- However, logging into Site Builder Panel, find the site that I created with the API.

- Updating the data without changing the site settings (I don't change any data).

- Then the site publishing. (API's or Site Builder Panel)

Create Site Variables with PHP;
-------------------------------

$siteService = new Sitebuilder(SB_SERVICE_URL . 'SiteWebService.asmx?WSDL', array());
$siteService->setCredentialsHeader(SB_ADMIN_USERNAME, SB_ADMIN_PASSWORD);

$new_site_data = new stdClass();
$new_site_data->siteType = $_POST['siteType'];
$new_site_data->siteAlias = $_POST['siteAlias'];
$new_site_data->ownerId = $user->UserAccount->AccountId;
$new_site_data->publishingSettings = new stdClass();
$new_site_data->publishingSettings->Id = '';
$new_site_data->publishingSettings->Mode = 'Ftp';
$new_site_data->publishingSettings->StandardLocation = new stdClass();
$new_site_data->publishingSettings->StandardLocation->Address = $_POST['Address'];
$new_site_data->publishingSettings->StandardLocation->UserName = $_POST['UserName'];
$new_site_data->publishingSettings->StandardLocation->Password = $_POST['Password'];
$new_site_data->publishingSettings->StandardLocation->WorkingDirectory = $_POST['WorkingDirectory'];
$new_site_data->publishingSettings->StandardLocation->WebSiteUrl = $_POST['WebSiteUrl'];
$new_site_data->publishingSettings->StandardLocation->IsAnonymous = 'false';
$new_site_data->publishingSettings->StandardLocation->Veid = 0;
$new_site_data->publishingSettings->StandardLocation->VerifyStatus = 'Dynamic';
$new_site_data->publishingSettings->StandardLocation->LastVerifyAttempt = date('Y-m-d H:i:s');
$new_site_data->publishingSettings->StandardLocation->FallbackIP = $_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR'];
$new_site_data->publishingSettings->StandardLocation->HostId = $_POST['HostId'];

$new_site = $siteService->sb_createSite2($new_site_data);

-------------------------------------------
Product name
Parallels Plesk Sitebuilder for Linux/Unix
Product version
4.5.0 Hotfix-20110711 (2011071115)
-------------------------------------------

And i want use to PlanWebService but have an error (Internal Server Error) on CreatePlan method. Tested your tutorials code too.