• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Question Cron Job Backup Question

Thomasss

New Pleskian
Hi there,

I currently have cron job set up to create a backup of my website every hour, however, I’m wondering if there is a way (without buying Acronis)via a cron job to have backups made on an offsite location, such as a digital ocean space or Google drive?

Ability to store scheduled subscription's backups in remote cloud storage is a paid feature of cloud backup Plesk extensions. For Google Drive backup extension at least.

Ability to store scheduled subscription's backups in remote cloud storage is a paid feature of cloud backup Plesk extensions. For Google Drive backup extension at least.

Hi,

I have the paid subscription for this. Just wondering if there was a cron job to accomplish an hourly backup to said Google Drive....

Back