• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Custom email text in detected SPAM

M

mike0c

Hi,

I can't seem to be able to modify the text in SPAM detected email, I can modify the subject line OK, but not the appended message in the email. I always get the standard message:

"Spam detection software, running on the system "server2", has identified this incoming email as possible spam. The original message has been attached to this so you can view it (if it isn't spam) or block similar future email. If you have any questions, see [email protected] for details."

I'm running Spam Assassin, and in the 'Server/SPAM Assassin' option I've unticked 'server wide settings'

And in the local 'Domains/mydomain/Mail/Mail Filter' I've unchecked 'Use server wide settings' and I've put in the text I want to appear in the email as well as the subject line text. Now the subject line text is modified OK but not the text within the email!!!

Any idea on how I can fix this?

Cheers
Mike

I'm having a similar problem. Does anyone have a comprehensive guide on how to configure SpamAssassin with Plesk? I'm able to change the contact address but not the message that is attached to the spam report. I've set up my local.cf file with everything I think I need, but can't seem to get SA to use those settings.

I've tried running the following steps:
perl makefile.pl
nmake
nmake install

I've also tried making changes, then restarting the service but nothing seems to be making a difference.

When I make changes in the Plesk CP, I see no change.

Thanks

Back