• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Customizin SiteBuilder 5 Start Screen

B

BingoH

How can I customize the startscreen of sitebuilder 5.
I just want one category with 4-5 template shown at the begin of the wizard.

Same Here

I can't find any documentation on customizing SB5.

That doesn't really help me. I am needing to serve my own custom templates to my clients like in 4.5. Unfortunately I lease a VPS with Plesk 10 and SB 5. The Parallels website doesn't give any information regarding SB 5 or its ability to serve custom templates. I am very disappointed in the product due to this fact. My service provider has given me 2 months free in the hopes that Parallels will be providing these features in the near future.

Hi CarlaC,

First, you should keep in mind that SB 10.x has website content topics, not design templates/presets. These topics contain only website pages with content, not design, because their design is generated semi-randomly upon website creation (they have several header images associated with them, though).

Second, if you want to customize website content topics, we are working on this functionality, but there are some limitations. Drop me a PM if you're interested.

Third, if you want to provide different design templates upon website topic selection, this functionality is not available (because there are no design templates) and it's not in our immediate release plans.

May I change place of menu for example i would like to move below the header. May I change it by ssh?.
Or If I would like to change the way to show sub-menu like sb4.5 where menu ontop and submenu onleft. May I create this by my self?
thanks

Hi schnitman,

If you want to change the position or properties of navigation menu on a website, you can go to WPB editor and drag'n'drop your existing navigation menu to any place you want. You can also add new navigation menu (drag'n'drop it from Modules tab). To change which level of pages should be displayed in a particular instance of a navigation menu, click on the module instance and select appropriate page level.

If you want to change website generation logic so that all websites are generated with specific navigation menu position or settings, that's unfortunately not possible at the moment.

Back