• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Input Dark Blue Mode Theme topaLE - Obsidian 18.0

topaLE

New Pleskian
Hello,

For a long time I was bothered by the fact that there is no Dark Blue Mode for the Plesk themes. Therefore I made myself the work of a newly created Dark Theme. Basis for this is the Obsidian 18.0.30. I try to include as much as possible in the custom.css Just hope that no classes change after an update of the main theme Obsidian 18.0.

It took me about 2 days to do this. It is not quite finished yet. Some classes still have to be added when you take a closer look at it.

Hope some users are happy to use the Custom Theme from me. Just tell me errors, changes or additions in the comments in the github or here. I am looking forward to a feedback. Have fun with it, that the eyes are spared ;-)

You can find the Dark Blue Mode Theme topaLE from gitHub:

Because changes and additions are always being made to the theme, GitHub always uses the most current template.

Status Today you can already download the packed version from Github. Just upload the packed theme-ZIP ;-)

plesk bin branding_theme -i -vendor admin -source /usr/local/psa/topa.zip

Have Fun.

Attachments

• topaLE-1.png
    topaLE-1.png
    251.2 KB · Views: 175
  • topaLE-2.png
    topaLE-2.png
    240.7 KB · Views: 147
  • topaLE-3.png
    topaLE-3.png
    157.1 KB · Views: 118
  • topaLE-4.png
    topaLE-4.png
    180 KB · Views: 109
  • topaLE-5.png
    topaLE-5.png
    167.1 KB · Views: 104
  • topaLE-6.png
    topaLE-6.png
    182 KB · Views: 139
Last edited:
Currently, there are still applications, extensions to define the corresponding classes. Therefore please download from the current repository.

Thanks for your feedback. For additions, errors simply in the comments, thank you. ;)

Hi topaLE also im tree to install on me Serer but ist not working for me...

i got a error if i want to run the installation > topa.zip or (plesk_blue_dark_theme-master.zip) are in the folder /usr/local/psa/ already

plesk bin branding_theme -i -vendor admin -source /usr/local/psa/topa.zip
Meta information file meta.xml was not found in archive.
plesk bin branding_theme -i -vendor admin -source /usr/local/psa/plesk_blue_dark_theme-master.zip
Meta information file meta.xml was not found in archive.

ok my mistake, I did not unpack the Master ZIP now it works :) THX nice theme
Best regards

Very nice! Yes exactly according to the instructions and unpack and then the necessary folders after topa.zip again pack otherwise he does not find the meta.xml.

I like what you have made but this post is made in the linux section, do you think this will work fine on the windows version too for obsidian? Or are the classes different from linux to windows?

Hello , I can't tell you because I don't use Plesk with Windows. But I don't think that the classes are different there, because it is only CSS.

Just try ... ;-)

Moltes gràcies : ) funciona! Al igual que 4es em vaig ensopegar en este pas (meta.xml was not found): Comprimia la carpeta del tema en compte de comprimir les carpetes icons images i l'arxiu meta.xml en en un sol arxiu .zip L'ordre seria: zip exemple.zip css icons images meta.xml
Després situar exemple.zip en el directori: /opt/psa/
I executar l'ordre: plesk bin branding_theme -i -vendor admin -source /opt/psa/exemple.zip
Google translation
Thank you very much :) it works! Like 4es I stumbled upon this step (meta.xml was not found): Compressed the theme folder instead of compressing the icons images folders and the meta.xml file into a single .zip file. The command would be: zip example.zip css icons images meta.xml
Then place example.zip in the directory: /opt /psa/ And run the command: plesk bin branding_theme -i -vendor admin -source /opt/psa/example.zip

Last edited:
Back