• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Database connection problem

M

mircea13

I've made a webhosting transfer to a site. The previous cpanel isn't plesk and I have some problem. I've copied the MS Access database on httpdocs, I've made the ODBC connection and its ok, but I cannot access it.

I receaved this error:

500 Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator to inform of the time the error occurred and of anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Can anybody help me, please?

1. Syntax error in date in inquiry expression '#16.09.2005#'

2. Operation must use an updatable inquiry

I hope you understand, I've made a translation from German text.

The procedure is not certified for a closed object.

This is what I receaved when I try to open my administration interface, where I can see the data from database but I cannot modify them.

I've noticed that through my interface panel, btw witch works, I can delete, add or edit records in some tables. But in other tables nothing happens and in other, if I want to add, it gives me an error (500-internal server error), but if I want to delete, it works.

On my previous server, it works just fine.

Is someone dealing with this? Can anybody help me?

Ok Gris, like you said, it seems that datetime format is wrong. My provider gives me mssql space and ms access support (my database is in access). Maybe I must write the datetime in another sintax :confused:

This is my code:
dd = dateserial (Request.Form("txtAn"),Request.Form("txtLuna"),Request.Form("txtZi"))

conn.Execute "Insert Into T_CURR (usdVal, eurVal, addDate) VALUES (" & Request.Form("txtUSD") & "," & Request.Form("txtEUR") & ",#" & dd & "#)"

And I receive the following error:
Syntax error in date in inquiry expression '#16.09.2005#'

Back