• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue DB error after failed attempt to upgrade from 15.5.3 to 15.8

mendip_discovery

New Pleskian
So running Plesk on Centos,
I did clicked on the upgrade option via the website and let it run. It failed with some errors. Install log attached as a zip.

Now when I try to login I get a db error,

DB query failed: SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'psa.ServiceInstallations' doesn't exist, query was: DESCRIBE `ServiceInstallations`

I have tried the plesk repair untility to reapair Plesk -all and install but neither get very far. Error output below,
Code:
 Regenerating web servers' configuration files...
Execution failed.
Command: httpdmng
Arguments: Array
(
    [0] => --reconfigure-server
    [1] => -no-restart
    [2] => -service-node
    [3] => local
)

Details: DB query failed: SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'psa.ServiceInstallations' doesn't exist, query was: DESCRIBE `ServiceInstallations`

Warning: web server configuration is broken. We will try to repair it. This operation can take a lot of time, please do not interrupt the process.
Unable to rebuild web server configuration, possible there are broken domains
 Trying to reconfigure web-server configurations skipping broken domains... Execution failed.
Command: httpdmng
Arguments: Array
(
    [0] => --reconfigure-server
    [1] => -no-restart
    [2] => -service-node
    [3] => local
)

Details: DB query failed: SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'psa.ServiceInstallations' doesn't exist, query was: DESCRIBE `ServiceInstallations`

WARNING!
Some problems are found during reconfigure web-server configurations skipping broken domains(see log file: /var/log/plesk/install/plesk_17.5.3_repair.log)

Continue...

Cleaning active Panel sessions...

Bootstrapper repair finished.
Errors occurred while performing the following actions: restore mail, regenerate web servers configuration files.
Check '/var/log/plesk/install/plesk_17.5.3_repair.log' and '/var/log/plesk/install/plesk_17.5.3_repair_problems.log' for details.
If you can't resolve the issue on your own, please address Parallels support.

exit status 1

Attachments

• parallels-installation-log.zip
    7.7 KB · Views: 1
Back