• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue DB Webadmin doesn't work for sites

mgreen

New Pleskian
Hello,

I have both DB Webadmin apps installed. I am trying to manage databases on MS SQL hosted on another server. They both work when opened from Home>Tools & Settings>Database Servers. When I go to any site
Websites & Domains>Databases> and click on the webadmin link it does not load with the "This Page cannot be displayed" error. I have reinstalled the components. I have run "%plesk_cli%\repair.exe" --reconfigure-mssql-webadmin-site. I have switched back and for the between the two admin apps. Any further suggestions?

Hello,

I have both DB Webadmin apps installed. I am trying to manage databases on MS SQL hosted on another server. They both work when opened from Home>Tools & Settings>Database Servers. When I go to any site
Websites & Domains>Databases> and click on the webadmin link it does not load with the "This Page cannot be displayed" error. I have reinstalled the components. I have run "%plesk_cli%\repair.exe" --reconfigure-mssql-webadmin-site. I have switched back and for the between the two admin apps. Any further suggestions?

I have seen a post on the forum referring to this issue and the reply included a reference to http://kb.odin.com/en/972. There is any error attempting to access this returned about it being an "internal document"

Hi mgreen,

pls. use the following link instead:

( Plesk changed the URL for its Knowledge - Base - articles a while ago. If you see old links, which contain "odin.com" in their URLs, pls. consider to use "plesk.com" instead, which should redirect you to the ( new / current / correct ) KB - article. ;)
Plesk itself is not responsible/in charge for the domain "odin.com" anymore and you could experience missing redirects, if you use these links. )

Hi mgreen,

pls. use the following link instead:

( Plesk changed the URL for its Knowledge - Base - articles a while ago. If you see old links, which contain "odin.com" in their URLs, pls. consider to use "plesk.com" instead, which should redirect you to the ( new / current / correct ) KB - article. ;)
Plesk itself is not responsible/in charge for the domain "odin.com" anymore and you could experience missing redirects, if you use these links. )

Thank you UFHH01 for that reminder I had forgotten about that. The article was somewhat helpful but the issue is still not resolved. The host mssql.example.com and the myLittleAdmin(default) site do not exist. MyLittleAdmin is under a site called sqladmin(default) I did add mssql.example.com to the bindings of that site. I followed the rest of the articles recommendations which have not resolved the issue. Any further suggestions would be welcome.

Hi mgreen,

I would love to help, but I'm more the "Linux" - guy. :(

Maybe @PavelV is able to assist with further suggestions and recommendations?

Back