• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Debian Etch Install (x64) crash

M

MSc

Hi folks,

if i try to install plesk via the autoinstaller i got the following error thrown:

./parallels_installer_v3.6.0_build100407.15_os_Debian_5.0_x86_64: relocation error: ./parallels_installer_v3.6.0_build100407.15_os_Debian_5.0_x86_64: symbol SSL_CTX_set_info_callback, version OPENSSL_0.9.8 not defined in file libssl.so.0.9.8 with link time reference

What have I to do?

regards
MSc

Do you have openssl version installed there? What is version? Did you tried to perform Debian upgrade with apt before Plesk installation?

Here my installed versions:
Code:
ii  libssl-dev                           0.9.8c-4etch9                        SSL development libraries, header files and
ii  libssl0.9.7                          0.9.7k-3.1etch5                      SSL shared libraries
ii  libssl0.9.8                          0.9.8c-4etch9                        SSL shared libraries

As I remember Etch is Debian 4.0 but you have tried to use Plesk installer for Debian 5.0 Lenny.

Back