1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Delivery Subsystem Error

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by xerex, Oct 15, 2004.

1. xerex

xerex Guest

Mail Delivery Subsystem Error

Just recently I have been getting the following emails...

MailEnable: Message delivery has been delayed.

Message is waiting at domain.com for delivery to 207.218.64.146.

Reason: Mail Server for bounce.offorumail.com could not accept your email at this time. MailEnable will keep trying to deliver this message and will notify you of any progress.

Message headers follow:

To: <4G8xve2CUH50X6iSGP7pgpIxkxvz5vM3P9x2a@bounce.offorumail.com>
    Subject: Delivery Failure
    Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 02:39:23 -0500
    Message-ID: <B4254018B97A42B692B1568C2F578.MAI@domain.com>
    Precedence: bulk

Why is this happening. I have read a little bit and some suggest that it is the firewall, but I don't have it enabled. Also my relay is closed and the server has port 53 ( DNS ) open. Could someone please help me out with this problem.

2. atinoco

atinoco Guest

I'm experiencing this problem also.

Anybody got a solution?

-Andres

3. AbsolutelyFreeW

AbsolutelyFreeW Guest

it just means the server you are trying to send to has some problems and that your mailserver will try sending it again later..

look into the log files and look up the exact reason the desttination host is denying your mail.

4. palle

palle Guest

i have the same problem and after i turned of the spam assistant it worked better.

5. netteaser

netteaser Guest

Same problem

I am also having the same problem and now I am receiving up to 400 of these emails in less that 1 hr. Is there anyway that I can stop receiving these emails? Do I have to erase my email from some option?

6. DjFarout

DjFarout Basic Pleskian

23%
    Ok, I found solution,
    Load up ME Administrator, and goto
    ME -> ME Managment-> Servers -> Connectors
    Right-Click on SMTP and goto properties
    Then Goto the Delivery Tab
    and you'll see "Delay notifications:"
    Set it to Every Retry, Never, or First Retry Only

Also if you got back to the SMTP tab you can add an alternative SMTP port.. to handle your SBC or other ISPs that block port 25 to send mail. (SBC allows port 587)

Hope this helps yall!!