• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Deploy an ASP.NET Core WEB API to a subfolder of my web

Server operating system version
Ubuntu 20.04 LTS 64bit
Plesk version and microupdate number
Plesk Obsidian Web Admin Edition Versión 18.0.44
I need help for an implantation that I am trying to carry out but it has been impossible for me. I have tried to follow thousands of tutorials and even documentation from Microsoft. But I haven't got it.

The issue is that I have contracted a vps with Ubuntu + Plesk and I am trying to deploy a backend in .Net core 6.

This backend is in a subfolder within the same domain, eg test.com/backend but I can't get it to work with requests.

I have configured (or so I think) nginx as a reverse proxy.

I have also tried with a backend in nodejs but no luck either.

Any help on this?

Thanks in advance. All the best.

Do you mean .NET application support: Contribution - .NET applications support on Plesk for Linux - beta version is available! ?
What exactly doesn't work? Any logs, error messages, or other details? How can this be reproduced?
Have you tried to ask for assistance and send feedback to the mentioned email there?
Thanks Igor.
The question is that. I don't know how to configure plesk and nginx to configure this scenario.

The test I perform is the following. I have a login screen that when pressing the accept button should call the api made in .NET Core but it does not connect, throwing an Err_Connection_Refused error. This is the test link https://charming-visvesvaraya.81-169-142-136.plesk.page/login

How can I configure that my BackEnd is running in the same domain but with a different port and a subfolder?

Thank you!!

Back