• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

dev/md1 avail 0, capacity 100%, system user update is failed: Unable to create syste

G

Gelg

Hello, i have a problem with de available space of partition dev/md1. Sorry by my bad english, i'm spanish :(. Ok, the problem is that the info of my server, in the option statistics, give me an information about the available space of diverse partitions, anda the partition dev/md1 is full, 100% capacity anda 0% available...

The problem is that with i try to create new domain, and a new FTP user, the plesk control pannel says:

"system user update is failed: Unable to create system user: usermng"

In the SSH i used the command DF to view the available space and this is the result:

[root@s15307985 /]# df -h
Filesystem Size Used Avail Use% Mounted on
/dev/md1 950M 950M 0 100% /
/dev/md5 4.7G 1.7G 3.1G 35% /usr
/dev/md7 137G 2.5G 135G 2% /var
/dev/md6 4.7G 4.4M 4.7G 1% /home
none 1.0G 20K 1.0G 1% /tmp

This is pretty obvious -- with no free space no configuration (/etc/passwd, /etc/shadow) can be updated and user cannot be created.

Free some space on '/' and everything should work fine.

Good luck,

Back