• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Issue df-proc- .rrd and full disk space

arteforweb

New Pleskian
Hello everyone, for some time I have been experiencing a significant increase in the space occupied on the server, from an analysis I was able to verify that in the path:
/usr/local/psa/var/health/data/localhost/

/df-proc-50966/percent_bytes-reserved.rrd
/df-proc-50966/df_complex-used.rrd
/df-proc-50966/df_complex-free.rrd

34GB of this type of file was generated, taking up a large part of the disk space. Can anyone give me directions on these files, what are they? can they be eliminated?

Thanks

I'm experiending the same issue. My understanding is that this is data for the health monitoring / grafana but I don't know how to change the retention or purge this data.

I uninstalled Grafana and Monitoring, and by SSH eliminating all the "log" files that filled the disk.
The problem is that the logs don't stop generating 24MB every 5 minutes. In addition, from Grafana it does not seem to me that there is a way to set these times.

Back