• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Difference between domains when php in CGI

I

IvoB

I have a strange difference between several domains on my server. I have PLESK 9.5.2 with php 5.1

For a Magento webshop i needed php 5.2. So for one domain I run php 5.2 in the cgi-bin, set the right permissions and added a htaccess. Works like a charme.

Now i wanted to do the same thing for another domain. But is does not work anymore.
I have exactly the same setting for the domain setup and exactly the same permissions set for all files and directories.

When i try to reach a file on the domain I get: 500 Internal Server Error
In the log file it says: Premature end of script headers: php5-cgi

Both domains were allready setup some time ago on a different server. The whole PLESK was migrated to a new machine. The domain with the working webshop still worked after the migration.
The domain that does not work was already on the server, but setup with php 5.2 after the migrition.

I also tried to setup the same thing on a subdomain of the working domain. But also no luck and the same error.

Anybody a solution ? Tnx.

Yes i read that thread.
I tried the permissions and that did not work. The permissions (for the files and directories) are all exactly the same a the domain that does work.

The thing about the suexec is a step to far for me at the moment.
Does this file tell something about the complete server or does it describe something for each domain ? (because i have a working domain)
Is it likely that the problem could be with the suexec?

Tnx!

Still no success

Anybody any idea about this case ? Please
I still can not make it work.

Zend Optimizer?

Someone gave a tip that it could have something to do with the Send Optimizer. I would have to update it.
Could this be a solution ?

Back