• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Disable Server health parameter "Services" monitioring

GrzegorzSS

New Pleskian
Hello

I tried to look for other subject but i didn`t find and answer.

How to disable those emails :

Server health parameter "Services > Apache memory usage" changed its status from "yellow" to "red".

I want to pernamently remove them

Thanks
Greg

Hi GrzegorzSS,

please have a look at:

As you can see, you can modify each of the parameters to your needs, when you follow the instructions and descriptions of the configuration file.

For example, adding the modification:

<notificationEmail address="[email protected]" name="Server Health notifications from server XYZ" />

to
Code:
<service name="MySql" monitor="true">
<alarm level="red" threshold="25" type="percent"/>
<alarm level="yellow" threshold="20" type="percent"/>
<notificationEmail address="[email protected]" name="Server Health notifications from server XYZ" />
</service>

... will result in mailing to "[email protected]" instead of to your Control Panel's administrator eMail - address, when the MySQL - monitor - level changes from yellow to red.​

Hi UFHH01

Thank you for your prompt response. Is there any way to disable it totally ? When I will include non-exist email I will be getting undelivery reports

Thanks
Grzegorz

Hi GrzegorzSS,

there is no reason for that, when using the server health monitor - it would make no sense to use an automatic monitoring, if there wouldn't be notifications, when the alarm levels are met.

If you are concerned about undelivery reports, when using the above suggestion, please consider as well to CREATE an eMail - address, only for these "unwanted" notifications. A daily cronjob could delete the messages.
Consider as well to increase the alarm levels, but be reminded, that you rather should investigate the cause of the issues, instead of ignoring the notifications.

Last edited by a moderator:
It`s possible to disable

/etc/init.d/psa-health-monitor-notificationd stop
chkconfig psa-health-monitor-notificationd off

It`s possible to disable

/etc/init.d/psa-health-monitor-notificationd stop
chkconfig psa-health-monitor-notificationd off

For CentOS 7:
systemctl stop psa-health-monitor-notificationd
systemctl disable psa-health-monitor-notificationd

Back