• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

disable sitebuilder

H

happy

Hi, if i try to enter any of mye sites on the server this happens: www.partypop.no

I want to fully disable sitebuilder, i deleted it from the moduls from plesk, but i still have the same issue, i've logged into as admin in sitebuilder, but it doesnt say where to disable it, any help would be greatfull!

You must deinstall SiteBuilder's packages from server. For example, if you have an rpm-based OS this can be with such command:
Code:
rpm -qa | grep -i sitebuilder | xargs rpm -e

P.S. Don't execute this command, while you didn't cleanly understand that are you doing.

I'm not at work right now and haven't access to Debian system.
As I remember dpkg -l perform the same task as rpm -qa. But dpkg -l outputs a formated table with borders. So to extract a plain list of packages names you must write something like dpkg -l | awk '{ print $2 }' Check that this command outputs a plain list of packages names. And analogue for rpm -e is dpkg -r. So, resulting:
dpkg -l | grep -i sitebuilder | awk '{ print $2 }' | xargs dpkg -r
But I forgot in the first post to mention that if you have templates packs for SB installed you must remove them first. That can be done in a single command such this:
dpkg -l | grep '[A-Z].\+pack' | awk '{ print $2 }' | xargs dpkg -r

P.S. There are may be the bugs in these commands and you'll be must to modify them.

Back