• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

Disk space

S

sofa_lover

Guest
I have given 100 MB of **** space to one oy my acounts. Than I decided to change disk Quota to unlimited.

i want to upload a file with more than 100 MBs and when I reach 100 MBs I overrun disk quoata nad can not upload the file.

I deleted all files from my account but there is still information that I have 100 MB of files on my account.

how can i solve the problem?
 
try to run statistics... I think that this also recalculates the quotas (not 100% sure of it)
 
Back
Top