1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

DKIM & SPF w/Windows Panel + MailEnable Pro

Discussion in 'Plesk 11.x for Windows' started by JulietteM, Jan 24, 2013.

1. JulietteM

JulietteM New Pleskian

I am running the Plesk Control Panel on a Windows Server 2008 R2. In the Plesk documentation, it states that DKIM and SPF are only available for the Linux platform, which is very disappointing. However, MailEnable Pro 6.5 has the DKIM and SPF features. If I install MailEnable Pro, will these features be enabled in the mail server despite the limitations of the Plesk Panel, or do I need to do some fancy configuration to make DKIM and SPF work? Has anyone been successful using DKIM/SPF with running the Windows Plesk Panel and MailEnable Pro?

2. IgorG

IgorG Forums Analyst Staff Member

24%
    According to http://forum.parallels.com/showthread.php?t=79307 :

Also we have request for correction information about supporting DKIM only by Plesk for Linux in documentation (#114465 for your reference).