• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Dns Error

arrow71

New Pleskian
Good evening everyone
I have a problem with Plesk, we have created the site and domain and install wordpress.
But when I go to open the wordpress management page gives me a DNS error:
Can not find the DNS server address.
Can you help me ??

Thank you

Inviato dal mio ASUS_Z00ED utilizzando Tapatalk

Hi arrow71,

pls. be aware, that Plesk might not be your PRIMARY nameserver for your domain. Your domain provider ( normally ) as well a control panel, where you are able to add/edit/modify DNS - entries for your domain.
If you need further help, pls. consider to provide MORE informations about your domain and the used URL(s), etc. ( i.e.: FQDN, operating system, current Plesk version ( incl. MU ), ... ), so that we are able to investigate the issue with you together.

Hi arrow71,

pls. be aware, that Plesk might not be your PRIMARY nameserver for your domain. Your domain provider ( normally ) as well a control panel, where you are able to add/edit/modify DNS - entries for your domain.
If you need further help, pls. consider to provide MORE informations about your domain and the used URL(s), etc. ( i.e.: FQDN, operating system, current Plesk version ( incl. MU ), ... ), so that we are able to investigate the issue with you together.
Ok i'm sorry but this is my first time with plesk.
Where give this information?

Inviato dal mio ASUS_Z00ED utilizzando Tapatalk

Hi arrow71,

I'm a bit unsure about your question:
Where give this information?
Are you asking, WHERE you should provide these informations? Then the answer would be: Within your next post, here in the thread, please.

Back