1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

DNS Problem

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by keymasterdk, Feb 5, 2005.

1. keymasterdk

keymasterdk Basic Pleskian

73%
    Hi :)

I got a funny problem after installing the service pack 2, i'm now running Plesk for win 7,0,3
    It seams that somthing happens to my DNS when i try to remouve a domain from a nother DNS server to mine i get this :

Domain name: crypt.dk
    Name server, ns1.webudbyder.dk, is not available on the internet. Please correct the error and try again.

I was talking to the peolple that runs the Danish DNS and there is nothing wrong with my accounts there my name servers ar ok..

I cant understand that as all the other domains i host works fine and are both registered on both my namservers.
    So the problems is as i see it when i make a new domaine in pleask :( Can any help ?

Regards John