• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Do threads need to be accepted to be publicly available?

AubreyH

New Pleskian
I have posted something and it is not being publicly displayed.. does it first need to be moderated/accepted before it is displayed (i.e. others can react)?

Well that is my answer.. this thread is available..
sorry I had no error on the post of my question (tried three times.. redirected to the topic each time) so I thought that there may be some editorial acceptance..

so my content was not ok or something.

It seems due to the content of my post it is not publicly available and must first be accepted by a moderator?
The content contained some config rules within code blocks..?

This simple thread could be started but any thread containing a proper question is held for moderation... and due to no moderators moderating will be held until moderated. I will try other means.
My initial question was how I can configure user+etc@domain addresses using plesk/postfix.. all known postfix configurations are not based on plesk_virtual... all you get is an unknown maildir error on "user+etc" (as it does not exist)..

Now I know

It seems some character combinations require moderation.. I am done. Close this.
I will look elsewhere for the question I can not post.

Thanks, sorry I was a bit impatient.. was looking for a quick answer.
The forum feedback popup saying that it needed to be moderated was too fast and as such I did not really notice it.. so it seemed like it was just being ignored.

Again I apologise.. also for the reposts :-S

Back