• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Docker with Plesk

virtubox

Regular Pleskian
Plesk Guru
Hello,
I'm currently running some test to use docker with plesk. But I have few questions.
About testing Plesk Onyx and license -----------------------------
As I have already Plesk 12.5 in production, I would not run any test on it. And as Plesk Onyx integrate Docker + docker manager, is there a way to have a license from plesk for testing purpose ?
Because it will be really expensive to pay two dedicated server license each month.

About docker in Plesk and Nginx --------------------------
As I would like to use docker with Plesk, I'm looking for informations about how I can use Nginx as a reverse proxy for my docker containers. I already have some container running and I manage to run a container and to route an external port but not to run it with different domain.

Working container apps I have tried : Gitlab, pydio, owncloud, memcache, mongodb
Container to test in the next few days : Rocket.chat, redis cache, WordPress, prestashop, piwik

Thanks in advance for help, and thanks to the Plesk team to upgrade it to the next level with the docker integration.

Back