1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Doctor Web Anti-Virus - Mass emails!! Help!!

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by Xtrm2Matt, Nov 25, 2005.

1. Xtrm2Matt

Xtrm2Matt Guest

Hi all,

I enabled "Doctor Web Anti-Virus" on my email address (for incoming and outgoing mail). It seems this was a BIG mistake.

Since then, I've been getting THOUSANDS of emails identical to this:
    The Doctor Web Anti-Virus has found viruses in the e-mail coming from "Matt@Domain.com" to your address. The message was deleted.

I disabled the Anti-Virus on the emails, and it still sent them. I recreated the email and it still sends them!! I've had to disable the email until I can fix this now.

Any know how I can fix this?

Thanks.

Matt

2. Xtrm2Matt

Xtrm2Matt Guest

3. jwbonez

jwbonez Guest

I'm having the same problem except I have 30 thousand emails now to delete... How do you update Dr. Web?

4. JackL

JackL Guest

It is a problem with DR.WEB update. Apply to SWsoft Inc., for a patch it is about 5 mb.

John S.G.

5. dynaweb

dynaweb Guest

What is the link to the patch?