• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

Does 7.5.4 upgrade spamassassin 2.64 to 3 or I have to do that manually?

C

CBiLL

Guest
I am still showing 2.64 in my email header

X-Spam-Checker-Version: SpamAssassin 2.64


And I wasn't sure if Plesk was suppose to upgrade the spamassasin to version 3 since I purchase thier spam assassin licence or I have to do it myself.


How would one do the upgrade on a Fedora Core?

Yum update spamassassin?


Thanks
Bill
 
Does your Updater show an update available for Spam Blocker for Qmail or Spamassassin?

I just noticed their sales material states 'A new version of SpamAssassin anti-spam filter is now supported', does not say 'included'. Gotta love it!

As to upgrading SA, personally I'll wait for ART to get his repository updated before I do that....

But I do believe that either 'yum update spamassassin' or 'yum upgrade spamassassin' should do it, as long as the SA3 files are available in the yum repo's which you have configured.
 
Spamassassin is not upgraded, you must download a RPM for your OS and install it manually.
 
Back
Top