• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Domain Alias Creation Event

W

wacornelle

Currently, I'm executing an event handler (written in python) on domain creation.
And the command looks something like this:
"/usr/local/psa/admin/bin/addFWDomain.py <new_domain_name>"
This works perfectly, but I also need to execute the same script on domain *alias* creation.
The "Domain Alias Created" event exists in the event manager's drop-down box, but I can't seem to find it in the documentation. I have tried to guess several names for the label that needs to be placed between the angle brackets to insert the parameter into the command line, but I haven't found one that works yet. Does anyone know what the label for the parameter is (e.g. <new_alias_name>)?

Does it work???

Does the event work for you?
It doesnt seem to work for me (FC 3 - PSA 8.0.1)

Please let me know if you get it to work

i've the same Problem.

I use the same syntax like "domain vcreation", but nothing happens.

Anny idea how to find / or create the alias - Listener

Seems not to be implemnted!?

I was unable to get PSA to call the event handler with 8.0.1 but filed it as a bug. It was confirmed and it seems to work after I ran an update today. But I can't figure out the command line argument either.

My domain alias events started working after our Plesk boxes were upgraded to 8.1 from 8.0.1. The event is also documented now if you follow the "Help" link from the "Event Manager" page and then following the "Adding Event Handlers" link. There it also mentions the placeholders as being
<new_domain_alias_name> and <old_domain_alias_name>
for alias creation as stated by hannes42

Back