• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

domain.com/plesk-stat broken

webjfg

Basic Pleskian
HI
after upgrading from 7.5.4 to 8.0.0 (fc2) user can't acces domaine.com/plesk-stat

it ask dor the username / password but i receive error 403 You don't have permission to access /plesk-stat/ on this server.

thanks

JF

I've noticed this as well with a couple of domains, works on some but not on others. Happened before the upgrade so it's not 8.0.0 specific.

I've a big problem with /plesk-stat/ directory. I've googled, browsed this forum (and some others) - nothing.

The question is: what is the username and password to that directory? I've couple domains configured and running smooth. With every single one I've tried the following:
- plesk login, plesk password, FTP login, FTP password (and varieties)
- accessing it by domain.com/plesk-stat/ domain.com/webstat/ domain.com/plesk-stat/webstat/ etc.
...and nothing. I can't log in.

Debian is the OS with two weeks old Plesk 8 on board. I expected some problems but this one I can't solve by myself...

Anyone help?

The owner:group of all /statistics/ IS root:psaserv. Just none of login/password combination is really working. I have no clue what's wrong.

Ps. root:psacln is not working either...

That's what I thought too, then I ran the command specified above and I was then able to access the stats.

Ok, run this command (poiting to correct directory), and.. nothing changed. Any other ideas?

I have this same problem. I also have this problem on my test box which is a fresh install of Plesk 8.0 on fc2.

All I can tell you is that I ran the command above, unmodified, and it worked.

Is your webspace outside of the /home directory?

Finally it works - cool beans - not sure why it isn't working for you !Blob!

If you turn off the password protection can you at least display the stats at all? http://domain.com/plesk-stat/webstat ?

Before applying the fix above, I could display the stats if it was unprotected but couldn't if it was.

If you cannot display with protection off then you have a deeper issue.

Turned off password protection - working. Turned on - not working.

Applied root:psaserv to whole statistics/ and below. Nothing changed.

But thank you for the hint.

The problem was ownership of password files located in pd/. My server had confixxx before, but I thought that it was wiped out completly, but no: pd/* was www-data:www-data which is not currently used in my configuration.

The solution:
Code:
chown psaadm:psaserv /var/www/vhosts/*/pd/*
(instead of :psaserv it could be anything since files are 0400)

Back