• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Issue Domain Connect + Cloudflare fails with a 404

glitchcrab

New Pleskian
I've been using Plesk for ~6 months (always up to date) and during that period I've not managed to get Domain Connect to work with Cloudflare at all. I follow the link to Cloudflare to connect the domain and I always get a 404. Is this expected to work?

Have you tried submitting a bug report? Or provided some more details?
Have tried and get this error on the site when attempting to do so.

Oops! We ran into some problems.​

You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.

Why pay for a product and support when the support requests are unable to be posted.
Official Plesk Support is here: Plesk Help Center

This is the official Plesk forum with its own antispam rules. You can submit your support request as a support ticket to the official Plesk Support Team or ask for assistance here, on Plesk forum where everyone helps everyone voluntarily.

Hi,
try to use this extension GitHub - firstred/plesk-cloudflare: Cloudflare DNS extension for Plesk 17.8+ .

Step:
1) Navigate to the releases tab: Release Version 1.0.0 · firstred/plesk-cloudflare and download last.
2) login by SSH and edit this file /usr/local/psa/admin/conf/panel.ini
3) add
Code:
[ext-catalog]
extensionUpload = true
4) Upload and installing extension
[CODE}# plesk bin extension -i my-extension.zip[/CODE}
Then in Plesk Panel ---> Extensions ---> My Extension you see Cloudflare DNS
screenshot-alphard.diginetwork.biz_8443-2021.08.10-12_46_56.png

6) Restart Plesk
Code:
# /etc/init.d/psa restart

Hi,
try to use this extension GitHub - firstred/plesk-cloudflare: Cloudflare DNS extension for Plesk 17.8+ .

Step:
1) Navigate to the releases tab: Release Version 1.0.0 · firstred/plesk-cloudflare and download last.
2) login by SSH and edit this file /usr/local/psa/admin/conf/panel.ini
3) add
Code:
[ext-catalog]
extensionUpload = true
4) Upload and installing extension
[CODE}# plesk bin extension -i my-extension.zip[/CODE}
Then in Plesk Panel ---> Extensions ---> My Extension you see Cloudflare DNS
View attachment 19158

6) Restart Plesk
Code:
# /etc/init.d/psa restart
Last update was 3 years ago. Is it safe to use with latest Plesk version?

Back