• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Domain mirror

B

BNC_bob

A customer has a large hosting at our company with a domain. He wants a second domain witch should have the same files. So he wants to upload his files only onces, not to two different ftp's.
I'ts not about redirect. Also not frameforwarding, he wants to have te full url, with the html varibalen. He wants to have a second small hosting that gets the webfiles from the large hosting. Witch he had with his previous hosting company. I think its called "domain mirror".
Is this posible in plesk? I can't find the way to do this.. I also looked in Linux Fedora to do this manualy, with a link or a mount (don't no exactly long time ago) but I don't think thats the right way to do it and plesk would like that, if you think about subdomains and stuff..

Is there a way to do this?

System:
VPS
Plesk 7.5.4
Linux Fedora

You can do this by configuring a ServerAlias within the vhost.conf of the main domain.

You can add the alias-domain in Plesk without hosting setup.

Back