• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question domain name change with PLESK

llucas

Basic Pleskian
Server operating system version
Debian 11.9
Plesk version and microupdate number
Plesk Obsidian 18.0.60 Update 1
Hello

For technical reasons of a site that I cloned, I had to change the name of a subdomain in PLESK. Specifically from staging-r.fundacioncarf.org to test.fundacioncarf.org

He did everything correctly and I was surprised. Evidently I have put the dns of test.fundacioncarf.org in my DNS manager, which is CLOUDFLARE, so that it resolves

Being a test WordPress, I don't know what happens that when I type test.fundacioncarf.org it still tries to go to staging-r.fundacioncarf.org and it obviously gives an error. This is something from PLESK that needs to be reviewed or changed or because it has a cache in cloudflare, the cloudflare cache needs to be cleared.

I did this yesterday, a day has passed and the same thing is still happening.

Thanks for your help, good day!
Luis

Whats the URL that's configured in Wordpress when you go to Settings > General?
General-settings-WordPress-URL.jpg

Opps. Thank you so much.

That doesn't seem to be it. The general section of that WP is pointing to the home

This is the catch. I don't know where it could be.

Thanks for your help,
Luis

Attachments

• capture-wp-test.png
    capture-wp-test.png
    115.1 KB · Views: 2
Hello,

I already figured it out. The issue is in the browser cache, but deleting EVERYTHING.

Thank you, sorry for the inconvenience.

Back