• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Domain protocol incorrect

B1G-OS

New Pleskian
Hello to all,

I have strange entries in the access_ssl_log after restoring the backup.

Unfortunately I can't find a workaround for the entry.

Strange is that the time is displayed about 6h in advance. The entry is always at the end of the log.

2021-06-02 17:00:28 Q??9 ?TZ??????V??p? pH??\?B;????BI?????Eqmn???GsU?ӾR?????z5O-?U;?z?(?~?x)?n?eTz???????????A?P?????rE^?d?\7X?????`i??????a?;???wi?Vۡ??l??k>?>??N?)?jŊֹ??r?%??jO??P%\?u!?/?h???P{2ۦ 5?Gʊla?Nb=?j??? c?km!??|]????T^O}???U??jWL?m??,`?}?\L;50E-?Go?C????CH?=?Q?r?=???U4;??ɸ$?q??^???2ۂ?,]4:BrC?|i??????Vn????|F?+??ti $?@??t_?g ?\ ???an?z??lL.e?Np??h????ɣ?^?`?niT?x~?ݬ>???i???RGw?dD?ŵl?YHhJ?\ٯ?? ?j??f?6??N?C0?p?3;?F??????a?????7 ?w???z??7?K??HV?a?x眝?"?i#????KB1????]j????ˍ-??J???Tm?AxJ{c?x??????t?Z???L????"????????섔?V?!?!i?1l?D~??h??=}?&??म?]?n?a)Q? yE?$'? ??._???X?!k???O??v???G ?*N-_a?af?#[i?dH??P?P??b??v?]l*'?ۤK?Pb"(?S???'?a'k??j?:?Iӓ??vj?缹?v?g??m?μ??K?y?w?9-d???h?Q"N=??)s؍v?I?IB?R'??????Q\?????1r\????|A4?S??hBU?2??& 0 SSL/TLS-Zugriff für Apache

Can anyone help me with this problem?

Attachments

• Unbenannt1.JPG
    Unbenannt1.JPG
    32.9 KB · Views: 1
Can be closed, found another post.

Back