• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

DOmain user get booted/kicked

S

ShaneS

Guest
My domain users are reporting that they are getting booted. When I do to the sessions screen they appear idle.

I have all the domains under one client, as I can see the point of create a client when they only have one domain. Is this my issues, in that an Admin can't touch other domains and a domain user be online?

The client has enable multiple sessions check...so I didn;t think this would happen...could it be a permissions issue anywhere?
 
Back
Top