• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Domain with different catalog name

Tor Jörgensborg

New Pleskian
Hello,

First of all I am new to plesk so my question can seems simple to you but I have been struggled with this for a day now.

I am helping a couple of companies to transfer their web sites to another hosting partner but for some reason the want to have their DNS with the old partner.
I have created some new "dummy" domain (develop2.se, divelife.se, develop3.se etc etc). What I want is to have divelife.se redirected in plesk to a catalog called oceanictech.se instead of divelife.se what is the default name when I created the divelife.se. The reason I want this is so its easy to redirect oceanictech.se to the new host when I am finished testing. I hope someone can help me .

/Tor

Back