• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

domains are on the Apache page after sitebuilder uninstall

freeshar

New Pleskian
Hello!

I have updated my Plesk to 8.1.1 and by mistake marked site builder package as well for the installation

Then I discovered that all domains home pages replaced by sitebuilder installation pages.

I removed Sitebuilder by "rpm -e" command and then found that all domains are not accessible and I see only default home pages for Apache now...

what should I do? I see all the domains in Plesk panel, but cannot access any page as a visitor of sites :-(

Wow!!!!

I resolved the problem now!

after sitebilder uninstallation I checked the "Modules" on the System menu and found that there were two ones for remote sitebuilder management...

Removed them, restarted apache and wow everything came back! All my 10+ domains!

Back