• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Domains being pointed to the default directory.

S

Spre

Any domain that I create using a shared IP goes gets pointed to /vhosts/default/htdocs/

even though the httpd.include show them going to their directories.

How do I fix this?

This problem isn't around with EXCLUSIVE IP's =/

guess this really does't matter now since If you change th emysql root password via mysql plesk stops working.

O this one is even funner.

I changed the .psa.shadow with the mysql password i changed it to and behold I can access the plesk login page.. BUT I CAN'T LOGIN

Welcome to phpMyAdmin 2.6.4-pl3

phpMyAdmin tried to connect to the MySQL server, and the server rejected the connection. You should check the host, username and password in config.inc.php and make sure that they correspond to the information given by the administrator of the MySQL server.
Error

MySQL said: Documentation
#1045 - Access denied for user 'pma_0KbygRTartGC'@'localhost' (using password: YES)

It would REALLY help if there was documentation on the PASSWORD and what not plesk uses for these.

Do you guys NOT take into consideration people importing fulldumps after they installplesk? PREPLESK FULL DUMPS..

I'm starting to become VERY distatisfied with this overpriced non supported item.

Back