• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Don't want "P_E N-I..S___-E_N-L A_R-G E M E-N_T-__-P I L_L-S" spam-mails

tajt02

Basic Pleskian
Hi,

I have enabled the anti-spam but these spam mails are always with score under 3 (mostly 2.4):

P_E N-I..S___-E_N-L A_R-G E M E-N_T-__-P I L_L-S. Newsletter..
EDH×N7RoL2U7AæPiRP11GI7cEÿì1 ü4èY9anO9y2U¤™uRO2∋ 4…fP♥71ËGß⊕N6ÕkIAÞYS049 ÛèΝTr5vOSãSDªü2AzxΘYZâ–Well that doctor came out here.
Psalm homegrown dandelions by judith bronte. Well then you have been doing. Bed to stay calm dylan.
Feel it made his head to smile.
Sorry about eve and told you have.
Just wanted to stay calm dylan.2·AĆ L I C K   Ң E R E [http://цытщеша.аоск.рф/?aopd=ybrsgez&kztivdn] oxfp!Cassie came into work to say matt.
Especially if that was very well.

It's really aggressive spam, these spammers use always other titles, they just make the _ . - at other places so it's never a clear word like "enlargement" or "pills", and they always put the name before my email address somewhere in the title, in this example "Newsletter": my email was [email protected]. You see in the list of other emails at the image below there is also "Info." at the beginning and "Activate..." at the end of the subject: my email was [email protected] and [email protected].

Please make that this spam has an end...

emailspamshit.png

Thanks.

Back