• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Downgrade tomcat version

Y

YadvenderK

Parallels Plesk Panel version 9.5.4 installed on Operating system Linux 2.6.32-71.24.1.el6.i686, this version of plesk comes along with tomcat 6 as default.
I need to downgrade it to tomcat 5.5, is that possible? If yes how?

Please advice

Regards
- Yadvender Kanwar

It does come along if you've selected it upon the installation of Plesk, or if your hosting provider has done so.

Yes you can remove it and install tomcat 5. Just remove/install tomcat through yum or rpm, like the usual way of doing it on Linux even if there's no Plesk.

Parallels Plesk Panel version 9.5.4 installed on Operating system Linux 2.6.32-71.24.1.el6.i686, this version of plesk comes along with tomcat 6 as default.
I need to downgrade it to tomcat 5.5, is that possible? If yes how?

Plesk does not distribute its own Tomcat package as far as I know. Your OS (el6 indicates RHEL/CentOS 6) distributes Tomcat 6. If you need Tomcat 5.5 instead, you'll need to perform the downgrade yourself. I don't know if anyone provides a ready-to-go RPM package for Tomcat 5.5 for EL6.

Back