• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

drweb features question

F

fastnet

On the Plesk AntiVirus page it lists the following
Additional Capabilities:
* Options to repair, rename, or delete infected files
* Virus scan archives (.zip, .rar, .gz, .tar, etc.)
* Auto-updates of virus database
* Special false notification prevention mechanism and ability to notify administrators about infected or suspicious messages or files
* Full log of scan activity
* Filtering of incoming mail based on the headers of the messages
* Command-line scanner

Is there an interface for these additional features or something that I need to do in order to allow my clients access to them?

I have Dr Web installed on my Plesk 7.5.4 box (a 1&1 unit). My OEM Plesk license says that Dr Web support is disabled, but I can still enable or disable individual email account email scanning in the mail section of Plesk.

Apart from that, I have no other config screen.

I assume if you have Dr Web support enabled, then you would get a control panel applet to configure it.

From my browsing this forum, most people view Dr Web as the spawn of the devil. I have no problems (yet) myself though.

Such DrWeb configuration can be done only in configuration files in command line.

Originally posted by hardweb
Such DrWeb configuration can be done only in configuration files in command line.

Thanks, hardweb. I did finally find the config files that had these options, in /etc/drweb/ for those interested, shortly after posting the question.

I appreciate the affirmation of my findings.

Back