• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

drweb still an issue - never worked properly

M

mike503

we've had:

PSA_7.5.4
PSA_8.0.0
PSA_8.0.1

none of them seem to work. we're always getting this:

Jun 22 00:27:56 clients qmail-queue[17693]: mail: all addreses are uncheckable - need to skip scanning (by deny mode)
Jun 22 00:27:56 clients qmail-queue[17693]: scan: the message(drweb.tmp.rGg1ab) sent by to [email protected] should be passed without checks, because contains uncheckable addresses

why would it be off/denying things, if it's enabled in the admin panel and for the individual user's domain/account?

it has -always- reported this error, and as of the plesk 8.0.0 upgrade, it actually was rejecting/delaying email indefinately - i figured out disabling it on each user's preferences lets the mail pass through.

i'd like to enable it though and have it working properly, since it is part of what i am paying for... where can i start? i've been googling but haven't found a good solution yet.

okay, i think forcing it to reinstall -may- have fixed it.

however now i have a new issue:

Jun 22 00:49:10 clients qmail-queue[23256]: scan: the message(drweb.tmp.4BflH3) sent by [email protected] to [email protected] passed by configuration but the message has not been checked due to license limitations
Jun 22 00:49:10 clients qmail-queue[23258]: mail: all addreses are uncheckable - need to skip scanning (by deny mode)
Jun 22 00:49:10 clients qmail-queue[23258]: scan: the message(drweb.tmp.aqLbM5) sent by [email protected] to [email protected] should be passed without checks, because contains uncheckable addresses

why is my "license" for drweb now invalidated because i did a plesk upgrade?

i have used the license manager thing and it doesn't seem to help.

Key number PLSK.(edited out)
Key expiration date Dec 21, 2006
Maximum number of client accounts Unlimited
Maximum number of domains 100
Maximum number of mail accounts Unlimited
Maximum number of web users Unlimited
Ability to use Dr.Web antivirus On

Back