• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue E-mail rename / Horde problems

Ruben

New Pleskian
I recently tried to rename an e-mail address. While it seems the address was indeed renamed, Plesk threw me an error: "Table 'horde.imp_sentmail' doesn't exist" which seems to be related to this: Unable to access Horde webmail or rename a domain in Plesk: Table 'horde.table_name' doesn't exist.

The horde database did not exist (Horde was not installed according to the Plesk installer) so I installed it via the Plesk installer. All fine. At the same time I upgraded Plesk to the latest Obsidian.

Now when I go into my mail settings and click on the mailbox that I renamed, I get:
500 PleskUtilException
mailmng-mailname failed: Unable to open dir /var/qmail/mailnames/domain.com/mailbox/@attachments: No such file or directory System error 2: No such file or directory

I tried deleting the mailbox in order to create it again, but that doesn't work either.
Now I found out there is still no horde database on my server... Anyway I don't really need Horde but I still need to fix the problem with this mailbox. Anyone an idea?

You may try this:
Code:
# plesk repair mail
And if that doesn't help, try with:
Code:
# plesk repair installation

Further information about the repair utility can be found here: Plesk Repair Utility: Mail

Thanks Monty. Good to know you can do "plesk repair mail" even for one specific address. That seems to have solved it.

It still surprises me that I don't have the horde database but let's not worry about that now.

Back