• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

each site has same shared IP address eg Shared (3) is this normal ?

W

webactif

Please excuse my greenness to the world of Plesk
When I used an earlier version of plesk each site I set up had a separate shared IP No eg Shared(3)but since I bought an upgrade Each site i've set up seems to have the same shared IP address e.g. Shared (3) is this normal ? Ive probably clicked a check box too many but any suggestions will be appreciated.

Originally posted by webactif
Please excuse my greenness to the world of Plesk
When I used an earlier version of plesk each site I set up had a separate shared IP No eg Shared(3)but since I bought an upgrade Each site i've set up seems to have the same shared IP address e.g. Shared (3) is this normal ? Ive probably clicked a check box too many but any suggestions will be appreciated.

It is not normal, IP addresses should save its type before and after the software upgrade.
Presently, why do not you change IP address of your domains or just IP type? Of cause you should consider client owns each IP address, and so on..

./anb

Thanks for clarifying that this is not normal. All of the domains I have set up are new ones (not transfered)so think it might be a glitch in setting it up. I will investigate further.
Thanks again W

Back