1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

each site has same shared IP address eg Shared (3) is this normal ?

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by webactif, Nov 1, 2007.

1. webactif

webactif Guest

Please excuse my greenness to the world of Plesk
    When I used an earlier version of plesk each site I set up had a separate shared IP No eg Shared(3)but since I bought an upgrade Each site i've set up seems to have the same shared IP address e.g. Shared (3) is this normal ? Ive probably clicked a check box too many but any suggestions will be appreciated.

2. anb_t

anb_t Guest

It is not normal, IP addresses should save its type before and after the software upgrade.
    Presently, why do not you change IP address of your domains or just IP type? Of cause you should consider client owns each IP address, and so on..

./anb

3. webactif

webactif Guest

Thanks for clarifying that this is not normal. All of the domains I have set up are new ones (not transfered)so think it might be a glitch in setting it up. I will investigate further.
    Thanks again W