1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Eliminating Duplicate E-mails

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by Schiffty, Mar 23, 2005.

1. Schiffty

Schiffty Guest

Hello-

Has anyone had success getting Peter Samuel's eliminate-dupes program for qmail to work on a Plesk server?

http://www.gormand.com.au/peters/tools/

It's listed on the qmail website as a program which will scan incoming messages to make sure that a single message with the same recipient listed twice isn't delivered to the user twice (for example, if the message is sent to the user directly but also CC'd to a mail group that includes the user). I tried installing the program but received an error when it couldn't find NDBM_File.pm, and having just recently been migrated to a Plesk server by our ISP, I'm a little hesitant to start messing around.

If anyone's tried this or has a separate solution, please let me know.

Thanks