1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Email File Size Limit

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by kevin9027, Jan 2, 2007.

1. kevin9027

kevin9027 Guest

Hello,

I have seen a few posts related to email file size limits, but I'm still ot clear on some things. It seems they are for server wide settings, but I'm not sure. It also seems that in older versions of Plesk there was an obvious max email file size limit box in the settings... is that gone?

I would like to limit the size of an email that individual users can receive/send. For instance, user1@domain1.com email size limt = 10mb, user2@domain1.com email size limt = 20mb. Is this possible and if so, how?

If that is not possible, can I limit the size of the emails that can be received by a whole domain? For instance all email users at domain1.com max email file size = 10mb, all email users at domain2.com max email file size = 20mb. Is this possible and if so, how?

Thanks for the help!
    Enjoy!