• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Email filters: forward message based on subject

andrecab93

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Ubuntu 22.04.3 LTS
Plesk version and microupdate number
Version 18.0.58
Hello, I need to create some rules in which the subject or sender of a certain email has to be sent to another email.

For example:

Email A receives an email with the subject XPTO, I want that email not to go into email A and be forwarded to email B

Is this possible?

Thank you

I've already tried this, but the message doesn't go through and isn't forwarded to B's email address either.
Is the mail successfully received in the mailbox of email A?

The email filter rule looks good to me. Did you check the mail log in Plesk (Tools & Settings > Log Browser) to see if there is anything logged about the forwarded mail?

Is the mail successfully received in the mailbox of email A?

The email filter rule looks good to me. Did you check the mail log in Plesk (Tools & Settings > Log Browser) to see if there is anything logged about the forwarded mail?
Yes, it's active, can I send it privately?

That means that Gmail is rejecting the message. I can't tell why that is exactly. Based on this post I suspect that forwarding (redirecting) email with Roundcube rules has the drawback of not using SRS. Which maybe is why Gmail is rejecting the message. But it could be something else too. Unfortunately I don't have an alternative solution for you.

Back