1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Email piping option

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by ZeroSixty, Sep 10, 2005.

1. ZeroSixty

ZeroSixty Guest

It would be great to have an option on the email page (mailbox, redirect etc.) to setup piping to a script.

2. Whistler

Whistler Guest

Actually this would be nice not only at .qmail writing - but every where Plesk writes a configuration file to the system - that at least the Server Admin has the ability to insert custom changes that would be written in the configuration file everytime Plesk re-writes it.

Could really save some work - both in daily usage but specially when upgrading...

3. ZeroSixty

ZeroSixty Guest

Yep, I just upgraded Plesk and lost all my piping options. An extra 'Pipe' button with a 'Path:' field would save me a lot of work!