• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Email Redirection

F

FilipB

I'm using plesk 7.5 with mailenable,
I have the following problem, when I create a mailbox and put mail redirection on this works fine but the mailserver keeps a copy of the mail local so I have to verify this option to disable it in Mailenable admin everytime a user or I made such a redirection

Is this a normal behavor of PLESK ? I don't find a global option to put this off in Mailenable either

Anyone ?

This must be a oversight by the Plesk / SW-Soft developers.

Indeed if you put on forwarding on Plesk for Windows there is no way to switch off "Keep a copy of the message in mailbox" unless you do it by hand in MailEnable.

In other words not so lucky server admins are going to find their customers complaining that they're mailboxes are full when they shouldn't be, or even worse, run out of disk space for no apparent reason!

Hi,

Have you tried turning Mailbox off ?

Should fix that.

Plesk should warn user to disable mailbox if they don't want copies stored on mail server.

Thanks
Dave

Originally posted by webhostireland2
...Plesk should warn user to disable mailbox if they don't want copies stored on mail server.

Thanks
Dave

Yes, it should. IT DOES NOT.

Back