• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved enable horde and roundcube

sergiomb

Basic Pleskian
Hello, my client have horde as webmail enabled since last about 5 years , now I want add roundcube. Roundecube works very well on smart phones and tablets or devices with touchscreen , I'd like add it to options for webmail , but without change horde options and locations, I just add a new feature .
For example: https://webmail.clientsite.com/roundcube call roundcube should be wonderful .

what you may suggest ? , I may hack a little in Centos 7 OS and add configurations manually in configuration files with vim in bash shell .
Thanks.

You will need to install it as a separate application inside your website or on a subdomain to your website. It is not possible to have both, Horde and Roundcube, installed through Plesk. In Plesk you need to choose either one. But you are always free to install as many additional webmail software programs in your domains as you like in any of your domains.

Back