• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Enabled all pci compliance options, still failing CVE-2004-0230: SSL/TLS Protocol x 3

andyb-uk

New Pleskian
Enabled all pci compliance options, still failing CVE-2011-3389: SSL/TLS Protocol x 3

Hi.

I have latest Plesk 9.5.x updates

I have enabled the pci-compliance options

/usr/local/psa/admin/bin/pci_compliance_resolver --enable all

and followed the Plesk guide

Securing Servers in Compliance with PCI Data Security Standard - http://download1.parallels.com/Plesk/Panel9.5/Doc/en-US/plesk-9.5-pci-compliance-guide

It passes everything now except 3 failures - they are all related to SSL/TLS...

SSL/TLS Protocol Initialization Vector
Implementation Information Disclosure
Vulnerability imap (143/tcp)
CVE-2011-3389

Vulnerability pop3 (110/tcp)
CVE-2011-3389

Vulnerability https (443/tcp)
CVE-2011-3389

It seems related to SSL, I have disabled weak ciphers as outlined in the guide.

How can I get this to pass ?

Any help is welcomed

Ignore this thread - i put the wrong CVE number in the subject line so created another - I want to delete this but don;t know how to..

Last edited:
Back