• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Enabling HTTP2 result in: ERR [panel] A table must have a primary key [...]

Ron Fak

New Pleskian
Hello everyone,

I was fallowing that Plesk page that explains how to enable HTTP/2 Support :
HTTP/2 Support in Plesk

I just logged-in using SSH and enter the command line and I get some errors :
[email protected]:~# plesk bin http2_pref enable
HTTP/2 support was successfully activated.
[2018-02-22 09:22:01] ERR [panel] A table must have a primary key, but none was found for table 'Repositories'
[2018-02-22 09:22:01] ERR [panel] A table must have a primary key, but none was found for table 'Repositories'
[email protected]:~# plesk version
Product version: Plesk Onyx 17.5.3 Update #41
Update date: 2018/02/21 11:48
Build date: 2017/03/17 16:00
OS version: Ubuntu 14.04
Revision: 55d1b49a272f44666e1920eca8b6e4da449a38cd
Architecture: 64-bit
Wrapper version: 1.2
[email protected]:~#

I think it's important to say that my Plesk installation just broke from nowhere one day ago, and all my website stopped working. After few hours, I didn't find the way of fixing it, everything was up normally. Emails were working, but website access was all not working. I guess it was a system settings problem because my host added one IPV6. But even trying to say that I want to use IPV4 only I get no luck (I had Centos 6).
I choose then to backup Plesk (from the Backup Manager), and then I wiped out my VPS and installed a fresh Ubuntu 14.04 that came with a Pre installed Plesk version 12.0.18 (OVH image).

I updated from 12.0.18 to Plesk 17.5.3 with :
wget https://autoinstall.plesk.com/plesk-installer
./plesk-installer

Everything went smoothly. The restoration of the backup was less smoothly but I make it work eventually.

I did nothing else, this morning i just wanted to enable http2 support, and I got this error message telling me that maybe the upgrade didn't go that smoothly...

So my question is, should I worry for that ? And, is it a way to fix it ?

Thank you,

Last edited:
Looks like some problems with Plesk database. Try to fix it with

# plesk repair db

That doesn't seem to solve the problem :

[email protected]:~# plesk repair db
Checking the Plesk database using the native database server tools .. [OK]
Checking the structure of the Plesk database ........................ [
OK]
Checking the consistency of the Plesk database ...................... [
OK]
Error messages: 0; Warnings: 0; Errors resolved: 0
[email protected]:~#

Last edited:
The cause of this error may be corrupted WordPress Toolkit database /usr/local/psa/var/modules/wp-toolkit/wp-toolkit.sqlite3. Check that table Repository exists:
# sqlite3 /usr/local/psa/var/modules/wp-toolkit/wp-toolkit.sqlite3
sqlite> .tables

If there is no this table - try to reinstall WordPress Toolkit extension.

Back