• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

enabling iis-app-pool for customer through API

fusionfsn

New Pleskian
Hello,

We are trying to enable the dedicated IIS pool for some customers through the RPC API (Plesk 12, Win2k12R2) but couldn't find a way to.
I understand we can do it through CLI with "client_pref.exe --set-iis-app-pool-settings <login_name> -iis-app-pool-turned-on true", and also through web interface, but does anybody know if it's possible via API? it would be really easier and cleaner.

thanks for any help
Regards
FM

Thanks for your time IgorG.
Unfortunately i don't think it's really the same, as your link (and i had already looked at it some days ago trying to find info) is about sites, not customers.
I'm talking about a setting per-customer (looking from a control panel view, it's under Home > Customers > customer's name > IIS Application Pool).

Actually the goal we are trying to achieve is to have a dedicated application pool for every customer in order to balance loads and "sandbox" them; not per-site (that would kill the server...)
I didn't even find a way to do it "per-reseller".
If you have any other idea, i will be happy to hear! :)

thanks,
Regards
FM

checkout the plan of the server. Go to domain >> customize>> permissions and checkout if permission of dedicated application pool is selected. You can check the service plan as well.

Back